Sunshine is hiring a Program Coordinator
Reporting directly to, and working closely with the Director of Operations, the Program Coordinator is a key member of the Program team responsible for working with your referral partners, our clients and their families to coordinate and execute unique experiences that build confidence, independence, and optimism, leading to a brighter, more hopeful future. This will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Developing and managing program and project work plans
- Using various communication tools to develop and maintain relationships with children, families, referral partners, volunteers, and to negotiate and solicit vendors, sponsors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with youth to inspire them to think creatively to determine their most impactful dream
- Ensure care and safety of children, volunteers and sponsors while involved with Sunshine
- Represent Sunshine at external events as required
- Maintain the Raiser’s Edge database and produce statistical reports
- Serve as primary liaison between The Sunshine Foundation of Canada and healthcare professionals across Canada
- Performing other duties as assigned
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity and how you may be able to join the team at Sunshine?
Apply today! We will be filling this position as quickly as possible.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to careers [at] sunshine [dot] ca. Please explore www.sunshine.ca for more information about Sunshine.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Sunshine Foundation of Canada is an equal opportunity employer.