Reporting directly to and working closely with the Director of Philanthropy, the Campaign Manager is a key member of the Fund Development Team with a strategic role managing the day-to-day operations of Sunshine’s comprehensive 5-year campaign.
- Working with the Director of Philanthropy, build and execute the comprehensive campaign while being instrumental in the development and implementation of future strategic planning in the fund development area.
- Build relationships with donors and team members through great communication skills, building trust and creating an environment where people are comfortable
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders such as donors, partners, and volunteers.
- In collaboration with other staff, work with volunteer leaders and others to identify linkage, ability, and interest of major gift prospects.
- Manage the campaign budget
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in non-profit philanthropy
- Develop and oversee an integrated prospect identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship program for all donors.
- Regularly monitor the progress towards goals and targets, and report on the activity and results of campaign programs, initiatives, and staff.
- In partnership with the Director of Philanthropy, champion fundraising and a culture of philanthropy throughout the organization.
- Represent Sunshine in a professional, appropriate, informed, and consistent manner.
- Recruit and support the Campaign Cabinet and other volunteer groups as needed to ensure fundraising goals are met or exceeded
- Grow the fundraising volunteer structure, as related to the campaign committees, and participate in the identification, recruitment, training, management, and stewardship of fundraising volunteers.
- Work with campaign committees to develop and achieve performance goals, targets, and metrics for their programs and revenue streams and monitor departmental budgets
- Direct and manage campaign committees through mentorship and inspiration.
- Attend Board and Campaign Cabinet meetings and make presentations to various committees and groups involved with Sunshine as required.
- In partnership with the Director Philanthropy, champion fundraising, and a culture of philanthropy throughout the organization
Next step? That is up to you
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity and how you may be able to join the team at Sunshine? Apply today! We will be filling this position as quickly as possible.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to careers [at] sunshine [dot] ca
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Sunshine Foundation of Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Please explore www.sunshine.ca for more information about Sunshine.